منتديات جبل حبشي

منتديات من لا منتديات له
أهلا وسهلاً بك زائرنا الكريم
نرحب بك ونتمنى ان تتكرم بالتسحيل
او اذا كنت عضو فعليك بتسجيل دخولك
مع تحيات
منتديات جبل حبشي

منتديات من لا منتديات له
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
فضل النويهي

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Biere9
فضل النويهي

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 4478
العمر : 45
الدولة : اليمن
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/11/2009

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt   What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Emptyالثلاثاء 6 مارس 2012 - 14:20

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Clip1-love2

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?

ماذا ستعمل اذا في كل مره تحتاج لشخص ما ولا تجده أبداً؟

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Hearts-clip

What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 moments of sadness?

ماذا ستعمل اذا كان لكل لحظه تكون فيها حقاً سعيد يقابلها 10 لحظات من الحزن؟
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Miss-face-clip2

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?

ماذا ستعمل اذا مات أعز أصدقائك غدا وأنت لم تخبره أبدا عن شعورك له؟

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Questionmarks-clipWhat would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Clipart_forgiveme01So,
I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you
are special to me and you have made a difference i n my life.

[/size]
لذا ، أردت فقط أن أقول ، حتى لو لم أتكلم معك مره أخرى في حياتي ، فأنت من أصدقائي الخاصّين وقد كان لك تأثير في حياتي
[b][b]What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Animals-dragonfly

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Love1-clip2
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Animals-butterfly

[b]What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Love1-clip3

I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you.

[b]أقدرك ، وأحترمك ، وأعزك حقاً

Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how close you are, and send it to the person who sent it to you.

أرسلها الى كل أصدقائك مهما كنت تتكلم معهم في الغالب أم لا أو كنت قريب منهم ، كذلك أرسلها الى الشخص الذي أرسلها لك
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Dove-clip
Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them,

دع أصدقائك القدماء يعرفون أنك لم تنساهم ابداً
and tell new friends you never will.

وقل لأصدقائك الجدد أنك سوف لن تنساهم
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Chick-hatch
Remember,

everyone
needs a friend, someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all,
just remember this e-mail and take comfort in knowing somebody out
there cares about you and always will.

تذكر

أن
كل شخص يحتاج لصديق ، ويوماً ما من الممكن أن تشعر فيه أن ليس لديك أصدقاء
أبداً ، فقط تذكر هذه الرسالة وكن مطمئن بمعرفة أن هناك شخص ما مهتم بك
وباقي كذلك

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Dog-pantingWhat would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Puppy

I'll Always Be There

سوف أكون دائماً بجانبك
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Heart

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Fists

In times of trouble,

في أوقات الصعاب

In times of need,

في أوقات الحاجة

If you are feeling SAD,

عندما تشعر بالحزن
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Cryingbaby
You can count on me.

بامكانك الاعتماد علي

I will give you a wink,

سوف أعطيك دافع

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Sun

[size=21][b]Until you smile,

حتى تبتسم
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Smile
give you a hug,

أعطيك حظن
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Hug
And stand by your side.

وأقف بجانبك
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Love9-clip
I'll be there for you till the end,

وسوف أكون هناك لك حتى النهايه

I'll always and forever, be your friend!

وسوف أكون دائماً والى الأبد صديقك

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Heart_beating_finalWhat would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Heart_beating_final
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]

Moved
منقووووووووووووووول
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ابوعمر

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Default5
ابوعمر

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 918
العمر : 69
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/05/2011

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt   What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Emptyالجمعة 16 مارس 2012 - 17:17

جيداختياراك لمن يريد ان يتعلم وجيد للمنتدى ان يجد فيه كل واحد هوايته
فضل النويهي

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Biere9
فضل النويهي

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 4478
العمر : 45
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/11/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt   What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt Emptyالجمعة 16 مارس 2012 - 17:25

--------------
هلا استاذي القدير ابو عمر

.. وجيد أن تمر هنا .. فقد أشتقت لزياراتك وردودك الجميلة ..

تحياتي وخالص حبي
فضل النويهي
-------------

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: الـمـلتقــى الـثـــقافـــــي :: اللغات الأجــنبيــه-
انتقل الى: